Wedding Cakes by Abbie
Your Wedding cake must taste as beautiful as it looks so to ensure this I bake using the freshest natural ingredients;
Organic lemons and real Madagascan vanilla beans, British butter, milk, free range eggs & heavenly belgian chocolate with a minimum of 70% cocoa solids are just a few of the gorgeous ingredients I use in my own recipes to make my cakes extra special.
Tiered cakes and Mini cakes Flavours
- A delicate Madagascan Vanilla Madeira with fluffy buttercream and raspberry conserve filling
- A zesty Lemon Madeira layered with heavenly lemon buttercream and homemade lemon curd
- A rich and moist Chocolate Mud Cake with a choice of dark or white chocolate buttercream, perfect for chocolate lovers. Or better still, why not treat your guests to some luscious Bailey’s buttercream?
- A decadent Red Velvet Sponge filled with a smooth belgian white chocolate buttercream
- A scrumptious Champagne & Strawberry Madeira filled with champagne infused buttercream and tiptree Champagne & Strawberry conserve
- Tangy Orange Chocolate Mud Cake layered with rich dark chocolate buttercream
- A yummy Sticky Toffee Sponge layered with fluffy caramel buttercream
- A summery Coconut & Raspberry Madeira layered with coconut infused buttercream and raspberry conserve
- A gorgeous Carrot Cake full of flavour and filled with either a zesty lemon or orange buttercream
- A traditional Fruit Cake, packed with luscious plump fruit and almonds and soaked with premium French brandy, covered with marzipan and fondant.
Cupcakes and Cakepop Flavours
- Vanilla, Chocolate Mud & Lemon